Study partner Cleveland, OH- exam November end

9/20/2016 2:25:24 PM
Looking for a study partner/group in Cleveland area, exam end of November. Please reply to this post , thanks!


9/21/2016 12:17:28 AM
Hey , I am giving my CS in beginning of Nov, and i am frm cleveland. i would like to practice together


9/21/2016 1:14:13 PM
Hi..even I am giving the exam in first week of November, I would be coming to Cleveland on October 15th, and then going to Houston on Oct 22nd. However, it would be great if I could join you for practise for that one week while I am in Cleveland. Thanks!


9/21/2016 3:04:54 PM
dhirDhirthoom wrote:
Hey , I am giving my CS in beginning of Nov, and i am frm cleveland. i would like to practice together


Thanks for replying. Planning to start reading for CS by October beginning and we could discuss by second- third week of October. Does that work for you?


9/21/2016 3:05:22 PM
mrnc930936 wrote:
Hi..even I am giving the exam in first week of November, I would be coming to Cleveland on October 15th, and then going to Houston on Oct 22nd. However, it would be great if I could join you for practise for that one week while I am in Cleveland. Thanks!


Sounds good!


9/22/2016 7:48:07 AM
@mrnc930936

Hi... i will be leaving for GoldUSMLE NYC on Oct 20, we can practice the five days you would be here.Do you want to practice on skype b4 ??


9/22/2016 7:50:13 AM
@zuzb801071

Great, ping me if u wanna do via skype b4 that .


9/27/2016 1:12:29 PM
dhirDhirthoom wrote:
@zuzb801071

Great, ping me if u wanna do via skype b4 that .


What study material are you using? Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks!


9/27/2016 1:13:17 PM
zuzb801071 wrote:
mrnc930936 wrote:
Hi..even I am giving the exam in first week of November, I would be coming to Cleveland on October 15th, and then going to Houston on Oct 22nd. However, it would be great if I could join you for practise for that one week while I am in Cleveland. Thanks!


Sounds good!


What study material are you using? Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks!


10/5/2016 10:00:33 PM
zuzb801071 wrote:
Looking for a study partner/group in Cleveland area, exam end of November. Please reply to this post , thanks!


hi, i will like to study with the group via skype. Hope to take the exam in November. Please let me know your study times. I am using the first aid as my study material


10/7/2016 2:13:08 PM
aishali wrote:
zuzb801071 wrote:
Looking for a study partner/group in Cleveland area, exam end of November. Please reply to this post , thanks!


hi, i will like to study with the group via skype. Hope to take the exam in November. Please let me know your study times. I am using the first aid as my study material


Please add me,on Skype. shrunash is my ID.


10/7/2016 3:20:35 PM
dhirDhirthoom wrote:
@zuzb801071

Great, ping me if u wanna do via skype b4 that .


Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to start discussing over skype.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept