CS STUDY PARTNER IN LANHAM, MARYLAND

10/5/2016 10:13:20 PM
I AM LOOKING FOR A CS STUDY PARTNER FOR STUDIES VIA SKYPE AND ALSO FOR LIVE CASE PRACTICES. Hope to take the exam in November. MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]


10/6/2016 9:36:59 PM
r u still looking sp?i live in California and also looking sp


10/6/2016 10:27:04 PM
smile100 wrote:
r u still looking sp?i live in California and also looking sp


I will be glad to study with you via Skype. My mobile no. 2404081923. Please call me so we schedule something together.


10/7/2016 11:31:34 AM
aishali wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR A CS STUDY PARTNER FOR STUDIES VIA SKYPE AND ALSO FOR LIVE CASE PRACTICES. Hope to take the exam in November. MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]


Hello Aisha! R u still looking for study partner ? Am interested .. I live at beltsville Maryland.. Contact me on 3015953643.. Leave a message n ll get bk to you thank you..


10/21/2016 2:27:19 AM
I live in silver spring MD
I am looking for live or Skype study partner Skype ID sabeibie
Exam in December


10/23/2016 11:27:26 PM
Please tell me which exam centre you chooses and how about having clinical experience


10/28/2016 8:39:06 PM
sabeibie wrote:
I live in silver spring MD
I am looking for live or Skype study partner Skype ID sabeibie
Exam in December


Hi, could you contact me on 2404081923, will really be glad to do live practice, thank you


10/28/2016 8:40:25 PM
qqdf289793 wrote:
Please tell me which exam centre you chooses and how about having clinical experience


I will be glad to have clinical experience that is live practice.


10/29/2016 3:07:35 AM
smile100 wrote:
r u still looking sp?i live in California and also looking sp


Hi Dr
if u still willing plz let me know , thanks


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept