Energetic/motivated SP partner needed.2 Month prep

10/16/2016 1:18:37 PM
Hello,

I am a 3rd year medical student in Maryland looking for a motivated and energetic person to be my study partner for the next 2 months. I am planning on taking the test in December, hopefully before Christmas. So, if you are in a similar boat, and would like to keep each other going, just message me and we can be skype buddies. Or if you are located near me, we could study at my university library. I will be mainly using UWorld and a reference book for things I need to work on. So, let me know if you're interested!

10/19/2016 2:07:27 PM
samalsamrrai wrote:
Hello,

I am a 3rd year medical student in Maryland looking for a motivated and energetic person to be my study partner for the next 2 months. I am planning on taking the test in December, hopefully before Christmas. So, if you are in a similar boat, and would like to keep each other going, just message me and we can be skype buddies. Or if you are located near me, we could study at my university library. I will be mainly using UWorld and a reference book for things I need to work on. So, let me know if you're interested!

10/19/2016 2:16:26 PM
Hi there, I am looking for serious SP for CK ,planing to take before Christmas too.Planing to review UW q and do MTB .If u r interested ,my skype ID is : usmledoctor1,, message me or call me from 9:00am 11:00 central time ASAP.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK