Study Partner in Miami Florida

10/24/2016 1:09:35 PM
Hi everyone , I'm looking for a study partner based in Miami , FL.
I work a part time job at Miami Miller UM, female, US-IMG, speak both English and Spanish. Please let me know if you're interested in studying for CK/CS with me.

10/29/2016 4:02:56 PM
anabel.ruiz wrote:
I work a part time job at Miami Miller UM, female, US-IMG, speak both English and Spanish. Please let me know if you're interested in studying for CK/CS with me.

when is your cs exam?

11/10/2016 5:31:03 PM
Hi, when are you taking your CS exam? I just started studying for CS. Let me know if you want to coordinate to practice for CS.

11/11/2016 9:21:42 AM
anabel.ruiz wrote:

11/11/2016 2:40:17 PM
Hello. I am looking for a study partner in Miami for the step 2 cs. I have full time availability. Please let me know if you are still interested. My e-mail: [email protected]
edited by on 11/11/2016

11/13/2016 10:16:54 AM
Hi
I am looking for a study partner too . I live in Europe , I can study at weekend. Let me know if you are interested . My mail is [email protected]. My test date is for may. Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK