Did anyone take step 2 ck on Nov 31, 2016?

12/5/2016 9:47:14 AM
November,2016 had only 30 DAYS!
McEdwin

12/5/2016 4:50:42 PM
macedwinobi wrote:
November,2016 had only 30 DAYS!
McEdwin

Hilarious! I guess I forgot the date of my test. It was Nov 30, 2016 not 31. LOL

12/6/2016 5:43:36 PM
I did on the 29th. how was it for you? I do acknowledge that it was easy, but vignettes were so long that i had to rush through the end in each block. I didn't reach about 18-20q?'s and that's a lot. I had: 40-40-40-38-40-40-40-40

12/7/2016 11:49:34 AM
Well to be honest with you, it was so hard. The same structure of yours ; 40,40,40,38,40,40,40,40. I was racing with the test. The first 2 blocks were parts of no where. A lot of OB/GYN, a lot of vague threads. You swear you know the answer but you can not find it in the option list. Guessing was a bad weapon in the middle of the battle. Two blocks were easy. The same question repeats itself in more than one block but with a little change in scenario. I left many questions. When the exam was over, I remembered how I did my best in preparation and I was telling myself: " Uh Oh! I messed everything up". I could not recall any question but the wrong ones. I am not feeling well right now but I did my best. My statistics before the test were good but the test was totally different. Some people will say:" That is a normal feeling", but I am afraid it is not my case. I really do not want to affect other test takers who may be more brighter than me and I wish for myself and all of you to pass their test with a high score. One advise: NBME Clinical Mastery Series is a gem, do not throw it a way. Do all the forms. I did only the newer ones in each subject. Step 2 CK test includes many clinical challenges and needs a judgment of a physician not a student. Again, I do not feel well and I need some opinions. Thanks

12/18/2016 7:41:11 PM
plasticsurgeonSKJ wrote:
Well to be honest with you, it was so hard. The same structure of yours ; 40,40,40,38,40,40,40,40. I was racing with the test. The first 2 blocks were parts of no where. A lot of OB/GYN, a lot of vague threads. You swear you know the answer but you can not find it in the option list. Guessing was a bad weapon in the middle of the battle. Two blocks were easy. The same question repeats itself in more than one block but with a little change in scenario. I left many questions. When the exam was over, I remembered how I did my best in preparation and I was telling myself: " Uh Oh! I messed everything up". I could not recall any question but the wrong ones. I am not feeling well right now but I did my best. My statistics before the test were good but the test was totally different. Some people will say:" That is a normal feeling", but I am afraid it is not my case. I really do not want to affect other test takers who may be more brighter than me and I wish for myself and all of you to pass their test with a high score. One advise: NBME Clinical Mastery Series is a gem, do not throw it a way. Do all the forms. I did only the newer ones in each subject. Step 2 CK test includes many clinical challenges and needs a judgment of a physician not a student. Again, I do not feel well and I need some opinions. Thanks

Hi
At the end, how was your score if you could share with us?
What is your personal advice for dealing with the test, especially, the long questions?
Thanks,

Rafa._

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK