Study Partner Needed

1/25/2017 4:50:35 AM
Planning to give Step 2 ck in 3-4 months. Need a serious study partner. I have already given Step 1 in September 2016 ( Score 249).

Thanks


1/25/2017 6:32:15 AM
I am interested. Skype ID is ebihannan. Thank you
edited by on 1/25/2017


1/31/2017 6:45:23 PM
rhnc113356 wrote:
Planning to give Step 2 ck in 3-4 months. Need a serious study partner. I have already given Step 1 in September 2016 ( Score 249).

Thanks

I'm interested in finding a dedicated sp too. Skype....praag.arya


2/1/2017 2:15:22 PM
I am in... plz contact me my email i.d is [email protected]


2/2/2017 12:45:33 PM
mohsin.munir.ahmad its my skype id i want to get rid of ck by end of march , i have done mtb and half uw so far.


2/2/2017 6:17:33 PM
ravian03 wrote:
mohsin.munir.ahmad its my skype id i want to get rid of ck by end of march , i have done mtb and half uw so far.


i am interested in studying with you. my skype id is ritub028


2/4/2017 4:43:01 AM
ridasafdar wrote:
I am in... plz contact me my email i.d is [email protected]


Hi! Can you please whatsapp me at +918557082131?
I hope it works out
Thanks


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept