Need a dedicated study partner for uw

1/27/2017 3:08:35 PM
Hi everyone ,

need a dedicated sp for uw not for me ,its for my study partner ,she is planning her exam in march ,am done with my exam ,she is very sincere study partner ,did nt stop studying with me all of a sudden when I told my exam date ,was studying with me till end ,so just want to help her ,very knowledgable person ,consistent ,
her availability is central time zone 9 am to 12 pm ,skype id usmledoctor 1 please contact asap

Thank you

1/30/2017 2:00:31 AM
Dr.ani wrote:
Hi everyone ,

need a dedicated sp for uw not for me ,its for my study partner ,she is planning her exam in march ,am done with my exam ,she is very sincere study partner ,did nt stop studying with me all of a sudden when I told my exam date ,was studying with me till end ,so just want to help her ,very knowledgable person ,consistent ,
her availability is central time zone 9 am to 12 pm ,skype id usmledoctor 1 please contact asap

Thank you

Hello I'm interested just want to have an idea when and how we can link up online and maybe set up a schedule because I'm employed as well thanks...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK