Need to inc score by 10-20 points

2/13/2017 12:03:42 PM
Hello everyone
I am planning to take CK soon and so far my score in uwsa was 210 . I have done UW (thrice), Read MTB thrice, Watched videos from onlinemeded, Read FA for ck . But i need to break it more. I am going in circles. Can anyone tell me if i should continue with these sources and not use anything else. I have a month or so. Still haven't taken a date yet. so i need to inc my score in roughly less than a month.

2/13/2017 7:29:36 PM
You do not need any more resources..You have enough..
Have you done NBME? Which ones?
Also do more q banks as much as you can

2/13/2017 8:48:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have given NBME's and my scores have remained in the range of 215-220 for nbme 6 and 4. It seems i can't manage to break this barrier.
edited by on 2/13/2017

2/13/2017 11:42:38 PM
where you think is the problem?
you need to add /do more NBME

2/14/2017 11:03:02 AM
surgery , psych , renal and reproductive. what should i do for them. i mean i can give nbme , but what would be the point if i can't inc my score. Should i do these topics again from all the sources ?
Thanks

2/14/2017 10:50:03 PM
thats to much.. You need another NBME to make sure of your level..2 are not enough..Do one more.
you have any years of experience or you just graduated from medical school?
if you need to do ALL those topics again..do it from one source...

4/25/2017 3:16:48 PM
drfarhanali30 wrote:
surgery , psych , renal and reproductive. what should i do for them. i mean i can give nbme , but what would be the point if i can't inc my score. Should i do these topics again from all the sources ?
Thanks

did you took your exam? score?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK