looking motivated 2-3 sps for group studying!!

3/18/2017 3:24:01 AM
hi i have my exam in april and iam looking sps who are also preparing for exam on same time or another couple of months. currently iam doing 2-3 uw blocks and quick revision of it and will do fa and nbme after iam done wid uw revision. if you are currently not doing uw also doesnt matter coz we can do our own reading being online and we will update our progress constantly like i finished 1 block of uw /finished 1 chapter from fa /pathoma watever ur resources, this will motivate us throughout the day specially when we can't focus much studying alone .And when we have more than 1 sp if someone can't come or has to take break we can still continue our study with other sps. we can even set 1 hour time for any doubt, discussion before we end the day or tell how did the day go and target for tomorrow. Interested sps please inbox me ASAP or email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

4/1/2017 3:25:09 PM
Priya09 wrote:
hi i have my exam in april and iam looking sps who are also preparing for exam on same time or another couple of months. currently iam doing 2-3 uw blocks and quick revision of it and will do fa and nbme after iam done wid uw revision. if you are currently not doing uw also doesnt matter coz we can do our own reading being online and we will update our progress constantly like i finished 1 block of uw /finished 1 chapter from fa /pathoma watever ur resources, this will motivate us throughout the day specially when we can't focus much studying alone .And when we have more than 1 sp if someone can't come or has to take break we can still continue our study with other sps. we can even set 1 hour time for any doubt, discussion before we end the day or tell how did the day go and target for tomorrow. Interested sps please inbox me ASAP or email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

Hi
R u still looking out Fr SP's?

4/4/2017 4:00:53 PM
Hi I am interested. Please add me on skype ID: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK