Looking for a dedicate SP...exam in May

4/14/2017 1:25:18 AM
email sent

4/15/2017 5:01:06 PM
zbei793877 wrote:
Hi everyone,
This is my firs time looking/working with SP via the web. But, it seems like something that could of great benefit for all so I want to give it a try. I am planning to take my exam end of May. I have already reviewed Pathoma (2x), have done 50% of UW, and the first run of FA. Before my exam, I plan to finish UW (2X), FA (at least 3X), and possibly do as many questions as possible from USMLE RX/Kaplan Q bank. I am hoping to study with 1 or 2 SPs ideally with SP who is taking the exam end of May or early June and with similar plans/goals. I work at least 10 hours a day and can dedicate 1-2hours to work with SP. We can, for example, focus one week on Pathoma only and learn/quiz/teach each other the concepts. Another week, FA rapid review or flash cards of micro/Pharma. I am flexible and we can build a schedule that works for us. Ideal SP: dedicate, ambitious, disciplined, motivated, someone who have done a decent amount of studying already, and taking the exam end of May or early June. If you think you we can be a good SPs..please reply to this message or email me at [email protected]. Wish everyone best of luck on this exam

Looking for the same, email sent.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK