Group for MAY/JUNE to be active and do UW

4/14/2017 8:17:34 PM
Hi I am looking to create a group who has exam on May end/June to be active on skype online 5-6hrs/day to be not feeling alone and feel the support and motivation to study.

We can study our own thing and just stay online and when taking breaks everyone in every two hours we can revise the UW concepts of that block. We can compete with each other (eg: hey I reached up to q17 and push the other to keep going) to try to finish UW block with explanation in two-three hours and at end do a brief summary of that block to each other and review it/revise it by teaching the other.

And then start a new block of UW and race and push each other to finish that block and then again review and revise it by teaching the other.

So we can aim to complete 2-3 blocks/day and revise the concepts and push each other without needing distractions to fill the silence compared to when we are alone. Main goal is to motivate and feel the study mode and help each other with UW per day.

Right now as i am doing UW. So doing subject wise.
edited by on 4/15/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK