female sp est

5/2/2017 11:40:22 AM
want to start ck from uworld + review book self study for 6-7 hrs daily and discuss over skype for 1 or two hrs daily/ alternate days? want to go subject wise uworld initially and then revise uworld in random mode. female FMG in EST, want to start by 8 may, plan to give exams after 3 months study.

5/7/2017 8:54:22 PM
amor692903 wrote:
want to start ck from uworld + review book self study for 6-7 hrs daily and discuss over skype for 1 or two hrs daily/ alternate days? want to go subject wise uworld initially and then revise uworld in random mode. female FMG in EST, want to start by 8 may, plan to give exams after 3 months study.

5/7/2017 8:57:14 PM
Are you still looking for a study partner.. I am giving my exams in 3 months as well.. I live in georgia , so time is not an issue I guess
Let me know once you see my message
My skype id is fawa6em

5/8/2017 8:00:28 PM
HIII IM INTERESTED AS WELL...MY SKYPE ID IS hariniangel..im planning to give my exam in 3 months as well!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK