Step 3

5/3/2017 9:11:13 AM
Hi
I am looking for an extremely serious study partner. My goal is to take the test by August 12, 2017. I will only be using Uworld , and First Aide.

Good luck and thanks


5/3/2017 7:12:34 PM
Hi I am interested I would like to take my exam in July. Are you in DC area?


5/3/2017 7:19:34 PM
If not my skype is flaminea1986


5/7/2017 8:29:58 PM
Sun1986 wrote:
Hi I am interested I would like to take my exam in July. Are you in DC area?


I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland. I can meet Half-way to study or skype. Let me know if you are interested. We can do skype too. My skype address is amichandan2


5/7/2017 8:36:00 PM
tfaith320 wrote:
Hi
I am looking for an extremely serious study partner. My goal is to take the test by August 12, 2017. I will only be using Uworld , and First Aide.

Good luck and thanks


I am from Maryland. We can meet to study if you are in the neighborhood or we can Skype.


5/8/2017 1:43:39 AM
tfaith320 wrote:
Hi
I am looking for an extremely serious study partner. My goal is to take the test by August 12, 2017. I will only be using Uworld , and First Aide.

Good luck and thanks


Hey, I am also looking for a partner. I am in Boston. Can we study over Skype ?


5/9/2017 7:46:58 PM
ChGo55927256 wrote:
Sun1986 wrote:
Hi I am interested I would like to take my exam in July. Are you in DC area?


I am in Gaithersburg, Maryland. I can meet Half-way to study or skype. Let me know if you are interested. We can do skype too. My skype address is amichandan2


Hello
I am in Gaithersburg, let me know if you are still looking for an study partner.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept