Exam experience

5/25/2017 2:59:11 PM
Dear friends, I am a silent follower. I have read almost all the exam experiences here, which helped me to choose right materials for my preparation and taught me how to avoid the errors in exams and while use the q banks.

My materials are Uworld, Kaplan for biochemistry and FA with high yield Neuro and behavior science and usmle rx. I prepared for 7 months with the full time job and I scored 272.

Dedication and understanding the concept is more important, I have started my Cs preparation, if you have any questions contact me at [email protected] , or here as reply. I am busy with exam and job together. But I will try maximum to reply for your valid questions, since we all the answers for any questions through this forum. All the best friends

5/30/2017 6:27:01 PM
Hi,
Congrats on your High score. I am just a beginner and impressed by your preparation. I have a full time job and my target is to give exam 6-8 months from now.
Could you please suggest me on how to plan my studies and which material to follow to get a very good score.

Thanks
kay

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept