If I pay for 1 more month will I get same qbank?

6/3/2017 1:33:50 PM
Okay... A month ago I pay for a one-month subscription and religiously started doing 150 question per day. By day 19 or 20 I was already finished with the 1900+ questions getting in average high 40% low 50% on my second time around I was getting high 50% to high 60%... great right? Well not so much what I was really doing was tricking myself into thinking that I was doing better but I was just remembering most of the answers. Yesterday I toke my first Nclex exam and I didn't do so well, yeah it stops at 75 and no I am not one of those outstanding naturally smart student nurse that you might only know 1 or 2 back in school. I like it "here" as you all know the format and question style is very similar to that of the Nclex exam, I don't want to go back to Saunders or start Kaplan but I need to know if I pay for another month will I get the same 1900+ qbank that I already know most of it so that I will trick myself once again into thinking that I'm doing better when that's really not the case ( and I do read all the rationals "every single time")... Please help anyone who has been in this situation I really dont know what to do now.

6/3/2017 4:35:59 PM
Mild update on my situation I just send the $200 payment and it went trough, so now is official I really, really don't know what to do any advice any suggestion no matter how crazy it might be will be dearly appreciated...

6/15/2017 10:56:21 AM
The qbank is not updated as a whole in a meanwhile. Although they keep updating few questions I think. So extra money will not get u more questions I think. U should spend on other qbanks if u have made ur world notes. Like Kaplan,Becker and usmlerx...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK