Study Partner step 3 Boston

8/13/2010 11:06:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I am planning to give the step 3 in one month from now. I am looking for study partners. Phone/ skype/ in person will be good. I am from boston and work from 8 ish to 5 ish. Usually free in the weekends. Let me know if this fits your schedule. My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Tom

9/15/2010 2:30:00 PM
Hi Tom,
I am interested and have the same schedule. Plz. call my skype ID this afternoon to discuss.
Skype ID:Patricia201025
Thanks,
Patricia

Bostom wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am planning to give the step 3 in one month from now. I am looking for study partners. Phone/ skype/ in person will be good. I am from boston and work from 8 ish to 5 ish. Usually free in the weekends. Let me know if this fits your schedule. My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Tom

edited by patricia201025 on 9/15/2010

9/21/2010 5:51:38 PM
Hello
Im interested in studying together. I'm available on the weekends as well as the evenings after 8pm. Please email me at [email protected]. It is my wifes email as I'm not being able to get into my email. My skype id is maushumi.stypinski. Oh I'm in Alabama and am on central time.
Tim

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK