UW SP Advanced

9/12/2017 11:49:16 AM
looking for UW SP to go through subjectwise, 3 blocks a day -- hopefully by 3 weeks we should be done all of UW
We can start 8 am/9am EST --- can go through late in the evening, with breaks
Looking to interpret/dissect question stem line by line & see where in the explanations the connections are. Looking for advanced SP as it will go faster. We can try and see how it goes and adjust accordingly. Please inbox/leave skype here

9/12/2017 6:22:36 PM
xack694265 wrote:
looking for UW SP to go through subjectwise, 3 blocks a day -- hopefully by 3 weeks we should be done all of UW
Looking to interpret/dissect question stem line by line & see where in the explanations the connections are. Looking for advanced SP as it will go faster. We can try and see how it goes and adjust accordingly. Please inbox/leave skype here

9/12/2017 6:23:37 PM
xack694265 wrote:

I am interested and i am serious

9/13/2017 11:38:24 AM
drtm341491 wrote:
xack694265 wrote:

I am interested and i am serious

whats ur skype?

9/15/2017 8:37:04 AM
R u still available for SP?
xack694265 wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK