Study Partner Ann Arbor

11/5/2017 10:55:54 PM
Hi, I am looking for a serious study partner in Ann Arbor for Step 1. I graduated from medical school and am currently pursuing my MPH. I want to write the USMLE and pursue residency after graduating with my masters. I am dedicated student and would appreciate having someone who is equally organized and committed.

11/6/2017 4:41:41 PM
rimx868147 wrote:
Hi, I am looking for a serious study partner in Ann Arbor for Step 1. I graduated from medical school and am currently pursuing my MPH. I want to write the USMLE and pursue residency after graduating with my masters. I am dedicated student and would appreciate having someone who is equally organized and committed.

Hey. Have my Step 1 on November 30th. I live about 15-20 minutes outside of Ann Arbor. Could always use extra drill time and someone to bounce info with.

11/7/2017 5:09:57 PM
Thank you for your reply. I am just starting with my prep and so I dont think it will be helpful for us to study together..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK