Looking for a step 2 ck study partner

11/22/2017 3:48:41 PM
I recently took the usmle step 1, I am from the Dominican Republic, eastern us time zone, started studying with uworld, MTB and Kaplan, looking for a study partner for the step 2 CK.

11/24/2017 7:17:43 PM
plzi854184 wrote:
I recently took the usmle step 1, I am from the Dominican Republic, eastern us time zone, started studying with uworld, MTB and Kaplan, looking for a study partner for the step 2 CK.

Hi,
I'm in USA (Eastern Time) and preparing for Step 2 CK as well (I'm female). I would like to solve UWorld questions w/ a female study partner as well. I'm available all-day long except for 6pm - 10pm on weekdays.

Please let me know if you would like to study together for the exam also.

Thanks much!

11/24/2017 9:08:41 PM
nscx727927 wrote:
plzi854184 wrote:

Hi,
I'm in USA (Eastern Time) and preparing for Step 2 CK as well (I'm female). I would like to solve UWorld questions w/ a female study partner as well. I'm available all-day long except for 6pm - 10pm on weekdays.

Thanks much!

Interested -!

Hi which city are you guys in?

11/25/2017 7:37:14 AM
nscx727927 wrote:
plzi854184 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks much!

Hi,

I'am female preparing for step 2ck plan to do UWorld and MTB.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK