Step 1 sp (female) / no beginners please

12/22/2017 11:53:18 PM
Hi I m in CST. I m looking for sp early mornings 5-7 am cst for fa.
I m also interested in a uw sp, 12-4 pm cst daily. I want to study uw systematically up to 2 blocks per day. I already went through uw so it would just be a quick read through the questions and answers (2 hrs per block). I can start Jan 3 and test is mid feb. I m available weekdays (except Tuesdays) + Saturdays. Text me if interested.

12/26/2017 3:02:28 PM
hey there I also live in central time zone..and im ready to study in the morning! done with fa 2-3 times and uworld online 85% done.. so text me if you are still looking for sp

12/30/2017 1:33:27 PM
Hi i m interested to do uworld . i Did uworld 2 times so i m also looking for Sp for quick review.Pls send me email if u r still looking for sp ([email protected]) . Thank u.

1/2/2018 9:55:16 PM
Hello there,

I am also looking for a committed study partner. please let me know if interested. Thank you!

happy studying

1/3/2018 4:24:09 AM
Hi! Im also interested in a SP partner, can do video call or through Q and A in a message group, please feel free to add me [email protected]

my exams end of feb., done with step 2 CK and CS. would appreciate committed and intense partner. thanks and good luck to us all!

1/3/2018 9:54:24 AM
please if anyone of u is interested in reviewing UW,then add me. my skype id- Emmanuel.chuks9

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK