Starting Ck prep any beginners ?

2/28/2018 1:45:48 AM
Hello
I'm starting my Ck prep March 1st by studying uworld topic by topic online
On average looking to do a block of qs from 11-8 pm EST along side charts tables and reviewing MTB per day ... Not more then one block since it's my first read
Goal is to complete the first cycle within 60 days ... Is anyone interested to join me ...

If so kindly leave your Skype ID or email and we can coordinate accordingly
All the best

3/2/2018 9:44:53 AM
Yeah, I'm beginning also my prep. What is your plan to study?
[email protected]
edited by on 3/2/2018

3/13/2018 12:04:16 AM
amitsingh wrote:
Hello
On average looking to do a block of qs from 11-8 pm EST along side charts tables and reviewing MTB per day ... Not more then one block since it's my first read
Goal is to complete the first cycle within 60 days ... Is anyone interested to join me ...

All the best

Have you started preparing. Would like to join if interested email me, at [email protected]

3/29/2018 6:46:44 PM
amitsingh wrote:
Hello

All the best

Hey guys! Just took step 1. Starting CK prep tomorrow. Need to do CK in 3 mo this time max. Just thinking of concentrating my energies on Uworld and Dr. Condrad Fischer book, and that’s it! Curious, what’s MTB?🤓

3/30/2018 10:14:20 PM
hpwm700205 wrote:
amitsingh wrote:
Hello

All the best

Hey guys! Just took step 1. Starting CK prep tomorrow. Need to do CK in 3 mo this time max. Just thinking of concentrating my energies on Uworld and Dr. Condrad Fischer book, and that’s it! Curious, what’s MTB?🤓

Hi, I am in eastern time zone and looking for sb to do UW questions for 2 hours in evening time. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

3/31/2018 10:18:29 PM
are you making study group ? if yes i want to join

4/6/2018 10:36:59 AM
what time in the evening are this UW questions going to be done?

5/7/2018 2:59:25 AM
amitsingh wrote:
Hello

All the best

Hey im a beginner too.please add me to any groups on watsapp +918886963479

5/7/2018 3:00:21 AM
amitsingh wrote:
Hello

All the best

[email protected]
Please add mee

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK