STEP 1 STUDY PARTNERS NEEDED FORT-WORTH TX ASAP

3/25/2018 12:15:53 PM
Hello all,

I am in my last crunch for my step 1 exam which is scheduled to be May 12th 2018. I am looking for dedicated study partners. I have a study in my apartment completely set up for studying and food and drinks will be provided or you can bring your own. I have tried skype study partners but that does not work. I have taken off from work so I am available 24/7 until my study date. If it is more than one person that is fine. I do have a roommate and she is really cool and supportive to late night or all day study sessions. I have several materials that we can utilize and I am looking for people serious about studying. Male or Female it does not matter. Just be ready to get 250 or higher! email me at [email protected] for serious inquiries. Even if we are studying different subjects I need someone for accountability! Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK