Ck

3/31/2018 2:48:08 PM
Hi, i am studying for ck for the last two months. I struggled, I didn't flow my study schedule as i did before for the step 1
Any advice please
I am ♂ IMG , did step 1 on November 2017
Step 1 score 249
edited by on 3/31/2018

3/31/2018 4:10:45 PM
kemf814499 wrote:
Hi, i am studying for ck for the last two months. I struggled, I didn't flow my study schedule as i did before for the step 1
Any advice please
I am IMG, did step 1 on November 2017
Step 1 score 249

Hi, so are you looking for sp? I am looking for sp evening/night time (eastern time zone). Please send me message if you are interested. I am looking for sb (preferably female) who is on time, punctuated and responsible. Let me know if you are interested.

3/31/2018 7:04:26 PM
wfne838234 wrote:

Hi, so are you looking for sp? I am looking for sp evening/night time (eastern time zone). Please send me message if you are interested. I am looking for sb (preferably female) who is on time, punctuated and responsible. Let me know if you are interested.

thank you for your reply, so you think i have to study online with SP. i think it is a good idea to try it. but I am male and i dont prefer to study at late night

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK