SP to follow a 3 month schedule for UWorld

4/18/2018 3:23:29 AM
Hello,
I am looking for a dedicated SP to review daily. I prefer to follow a schedule and timeline for each subject.
Let me know if interested. We can discuss details. I am in West Coast time Zone.

Thanks
edited by on 4/18/2018

4/20/2018 10:26:39 AM
Wali786 wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for a dedicated SP to review daily. I prefer to follow a schedule and timeline for each subject.
Let me know if interested. We can discuss details. I am in West Coast time Zone.

Thanks
edited by on 4/18/2018

Hey guys! Can I join the fun? I’m in the same time zone, my exam in June. Looking for highly motivated and committed to a few months schedule, as I am, sounds like you guys are right🤛 What’s your Skype? We can discuss further there

4/20/2018 1:59:07 PM
email me: [email protected]
or send me your skype IDs guys.

Wali

hpwm700205 wrote:
Wali786 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
edited by on 4/18/2018

Hey guys! Can I join the fun? I’m in the same time zone, my exam in June. Looking for highly motivated and committed to a few months schedule, as I am, sounds like you guys are right🤛 What’s your Skype? We can discuss further there

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK