Need step 2 CS study partner! NY or skype!

4/27/2018 12:31:20 PM
Hey people! I need a study partner for step 2 CS to start studying as soon as possible! preferably in NY, but skype is fine! My test date is June 4th in Philly! Message me if you're up for it!
edited by on 4/27/2018


4/28/2018 3:48:04 PM
Hi I’m interesting in a partner via Skype my Skype ID is pattytobe thanks


4/28/2018 7:44:56 PM
Hey there I live in New York too , can you give your skype id . I have exam early June too.


4/28/2018 8:38:48 PM
kaur711940 wrote:
Hey there I live in New York too , can you give your skype id . I have exam early June too.


my id is pattytobe


5/3/2018 11:36:15 AM
hi there, my test in n May 18th in Philly, I live in NY also, let me know please


5/3/2018 1:23:01 PM
pprecia1 wrote:
hi there, my test in n May 18th in Philly, I live in NY also, let me know please


My Skype Id is varsha.sriram. Message me on Skype and we can study


5/4/2018 7:04:43 AM
DotPixis wrote:
Hey people! I need a study partner for step 2 CS to start studying as soon as possible! preferably in NY, but skype is fine! My test date is June 4th in Philly! Message me if you're up for it!
edited by on 4/27/2018


Hi


5/4/2018 7:16:29 AM
Hi there! I have my exam early June too in LA. Please let me know if anyone are interested. My Skype ID: yai.1980. Thanks! Good luck


5/7/2018 2:37:32 PM
ctpd715362 wrote:
Hi I’m interesting in a partner via Skype my Skype ID is pattytobe thanks


Hi I also need a skype study partner, my exam is on June 13. My ID is Isabelcristinacaicedo11


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept