low uworld scores. passed in 75 questions.

4/30/2018 1:52:52 AM
I'll keep this short and sweet. I scored between 40-64% on any given uworld test (50-75 question tests). Near the end I was scoring 60+% on nearly every test. My first assessment was borderline and 2nd assessment (which I took the day before the NCLEX) was a "high" chance to pass. I finished all but 130 questions in the question bank. I read EVERY rationale, right or wrong. Test day came, and I swear I thought I failed because it shut off at 75 and it seriously felt like one of the EASIEST tests I had ever taken in my life. Med surg was harder, peds was harder, nearly every exam in nursing school was harder than the NCLEX. And as far as Uworld tests go...not even in the same ball park as the NCLEX. Uworld is by far 10000000 times harder than the NCLEX. I got a lot of SATA questions, but they were on easy mode compared to the Uworld SATA. They were REALLY obvious. At no point did the NCLEX attempt to trick me either, unlike uworld. I'm confident that if you finish the question bank and truly put the effort into understanding EVERY rationale, you will pass this test first try. Oh, and ZERO math, and I got 1 ekg question and it was easy. Just remember what the purpose of the NCLEX is: to determine whether or not you will be a SAFE new grad nurse. Life over limb and you win. The NCLEX is also not nearly as specific as Uworld. Best of luck to you all. Use Uworld it works!

4/30/2018 2:13:26 AM
Thanks for telling your experience! I enjoy reading these on my down time as I am studying. Congrats to you. Should I worry about peds milestones? I feel worried about those because it is a lot.

8/17/2019 2:23:00 PM
zmxt576251 wrote:
I'll keep this short and sweet. I scored between 40-64% on any given uworld test (50-75 question tests). Near the end I was scoring 60+% on nearly every test. My first assessment was borderline and 2nd assessment (which I took the day before the NCLEX) was a "high" chance to pass. I finished all but 130 questions in the question bank. I read EVERY rationale, right or wrong. Test day came, and I swear I thought I failed because it shut off at 75 and it seriously felt like one of the EASIEST tests I had ever taken in my life. Med surg was harder, peds was harder, nearly every exam in nursing school was harder than the NCLEX. And as far as Uworld tests go...not even in the same ball park as the NCLEX. Uworld is by far 10000000 times harder than the NCLEX. I got a lot of SATA questions, but they were on easy mode compared to the Uworld SATA. They were REALLY obvious. At no point did the NCLEX attempt to trick me either, unlike uworld. I'm confident that if you finish the question bank and truly put the effort into understanding EVERY rationale, you will pass this test first try. Oh, and ZERO math, and I got 1 ekg question and it was easy. Just remember what the purpose of the NCLEX is: to determine whether or not you will be a SAFE new grad nurse. Life over limb and you win. The NCLEX is also not nearly as specific as Uworld. Best of luck to you all. Use Uworld it works!

Thanks! I was starting to think I'm a dumbass

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK