Need Skype CS partner for exam in July

5/6/2018 2:05:47 PM
Need serious Skype partner to do case 2-3 hours every day or at least 4 days a week.. Exam is in July in Chicago .. Will Be arriving in US in end of June.. Time for skype practice: 11 pm Chicago time ... IMG from Pakistan

5/6/2018 9:50:21 PM
Kmamo wrote:
Need serious Skype partner to do case 2-3 hours every day or at least 4 days a week.. Exam is in July in Chicago .. Will Be arriving in US in end of June.. Time for skype practice: 11 pm Chicago time ... IMG from Pakistan

do you want to practice today, I'll be in us tomorrow so may not be able to practice on 11pm anymore, skype id live:kenzou_1

5/7/2018 12:37:34 PM
ospv362710 wrote:
Kmamo wrote:

do you want to practice today, I'll be in us tomorrow so may not be able to practice on 11pm anymore, skype id live:kenzou_1

I was looking for a bit longer partnership.. Thanks for the reply.. Have a safe journey.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK