Looking for live study partner BOSTON

5/15/2018 3:02:38 PM
Hi, my exam will be on Philadelphia, at the end of June and I'm going to NY to a live course by Jun 14th. Looking for a SP to study live for 3 weeks, go trough FA and UW. What to be done before NY trip.
I live in greater Boston area, could meet in Boston or around.

If interested please msg me.

MC.

5/17/2018 7:07:30 AM
yyko608681 wrote:
Hi, my exam will be on Philadelphia, at the end of June and I'm going to NY to a live course by Jun 14th. Looking for a SP to study live for 3 weeks, go trough FA and UW. What to be done before NY trip.

hi
i dont mind studying with you,not doing cs yet but it doesnt hurt. am close to Umass so i dont know how far away you are.
my skype id is usmledoer.
let me know

MC.

6/8/2018 10:18:27 AM
Hi ... My exam on 22nd June at LA ... Email on [email protected] if interested in doing cases

Thanks

6/8/2018 10:19:15 AM
yyko608681 wrote:

MC.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK