CS Skype Tutor - High Success Rate but Low Rates!

5/16/2018 4:32:55 PM
Hello All – I am offering to tutor &/or skype partner for the USMLE CS exam, In order to deliver high quality assistance, I only commit to two or three students at a time. I am a US citizen, recent MD graduate (honors), IMG from reputable top caribbean medical school. Prior to that I did my graduate studies in engineering from a top US university. I have taught/tutored in many areas and have had successful student outcomes = PASSing.

This exam is not to be taken lightly, and I understand how stressful & time-consuming even CS prep can be. Drawing from personal experience, subtle techniques & prep course material I have, I can efficiently & effectively help so you can confidently walk into test day. I can create a schedule to be quick yet thorough. The focus will be entirely on your learning and tailored personalized strategies. I sincerely want to help those traveling the same path to successfully knock this test!! It is imperative to receive the ‘Right’ guidance and practice to master the tips and tricks, and it is possible without paying too much for expensive programs. Thank you and Good Luck – you’re almost there, never give up!
Email if interested in more information please [email protected]
edited by on 5/16/2018

5/16/2018 10:19:35 PM
5/5. I would like to recommend this tutor. Real client here - she helped me get from a dismal fail on the CIS subsection to a high pass in that section. She is patient and smart. I am an AMG, good Step 1 score, just had trouble with CS the first time I took it. Thanks!

5/22/2018 1:05:40 AM
I've been working with this tutor over 4 months, and i am so happy that I had such a fortune to find her. I am IMG with no knowledge of how interactive patient encounters are in US, nor what to expect on the exam. She thought me everything: made a custom plan for my studying, went over specific areas that I felt weak in, and took care of every single details I needed to be ready for the exam. I am still waiting for the results, but if I passed, it would be half of my work, and half of her full engagement in helping me getting there.
I don't think that anybody can prepare this exam on her/his own. Everybody needs help with studying partner, or tutor.She is the best partner that you can have.
As she is taking only one, or two students at the time, whoever she picks to work with should be feeling extremely lucky.

3/15/2019 11:20:02 AM
David3925 wrote:
5/5. I would like to recommend this tutor. Real client here - she helped me get from a dismal fail on the CIS subsection to a high pass in that section. She is patient and smart. I am an AMG, good Step 1 score, just had trouble with CS the first time I took it. Thanks!

Thank you as well for being a great student, it was just some tweaking that was needed. I am so happy all your hard work paid off!!

3/15/2019 11:22:40 AM
Dusha wrote:
I've been working with this tutor over 4 months, and i am so happy that I had such a fortune to find her. I am IMG with no knowledge of how interactive patient encounters are in US, nor what to expect on the exam. She thought me everything: made a custom plan for my studying, went over specific areas that I felt weak in, and took care of every single details I needed to be ready for the exam. I am still waiting for the results, but if I passed, it would be half of my work, and half of her full engagement in helping me getting there.
I don't think that anybody can prepare this exam on her/his own. Everybody needs help with studying partner, or tutor.She is the best partner that you can have.
As she is taking only one, or two students at the time, whoever she picks to work with should be feeling extremely lucky.

I am excited to report you have also PASSED!!!! After diligent sessions we did it! Every student requires something unique but I have to say it has been such a true pleasure working with you and seeing your transformation and progress - you should be very very proud!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK