Need Serious female Study partner to Read FirstAid

11/27/2018 9:02:35 PM
Hi
I am a female,
I am seriously looking for a knowledgeable female study partner to cover the First aid as many times as possible
I want a motivated and driven study partner to read First aid 20-25 pages or a topic a day..
I am also open to reading other books, and qbank
serious time maintainers only..
I am in eastern time zone.
please add me on Skype and message me when we can begin at which time is work best .

my Skype name:
live:Medical Rookie.

Medical rookie
it has no pics

12/6/2018 10:55:54 PM
nrnf963683 wrote:
Hi
I am a female,
I am seriously looking for a knowledgeable female study partner to cover the First aid as many times as possible
I want a motivated and driven study partner to read First aid 20-25 pages or a topic a day..
please add me on Skype and message me when we can begin at which time is work best .

my Skype name:

Medical rookie
it has no pics

Hai I am a female...who wants to study seriously first aid,and q bank...if interested please reply...

12/7/2018 3:39:21 AM
Hi im intereted. Thanks

12/7/2018 2:51:22 PM
I'm interested as well; I sent you a message, please let me know if we can work something out.

Also, if anyone else is looking for an FA reading partner, please message me thank you

12/7/2018 9:31:37 PM
ubgl661990 wrote:
I'm interested as well; I sent you a message, please let me know if we can work something out.

Also, if anyone else is looking for an FA reading partner, please message me thank you

Yea I am interested in reading FA only, let me know, my skkpe iD is goutham.patil12345

12/8/2018 10:14:04 PM
nrnf963683 wrote:
Hi
I am a female,

my Skype name:

Medical rookie
it has no pics

I am a female too and looking for a SP I am in pacific time zone (Seattle)
My Skype name is live:dravneet1611
Ping me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK