Step 2CK study partner needed.

1/3/2019 9:35:39 PM
Hi, I’m looking for a study partner over FaceTime/Skype. I’m at the early stages of my studying, I would like someone also serious about committing roughly 4-5 hours daily, so we can hold each other accountable. We may review together in the last hour if that interests you, and hopefully as months pass, we may align our schedules. If you’re struggling with discipline or motivation, this may help. Please let me know.

1/5/2019 8:06:20 PM
drChameleon wrote:
Hi, I’m looking for a study partner over FaceTime/Skype. I’m at the early stages of my studying, I would like someone also serious about committing roughly 4-5 hours daily, so we can hold each other accountable. We may review together in the last hour if that interests you, and hopefully as months pass, we may align our schedules. If you’re struggling with discipline or motivation, this may help. Please let me know.

Still available??my I’d is [email protected]

1/8/2019 4:17:30 PM
Hi..Im interested if you r still available? thanks whats ur skype id? skype me @hariniangel

1/15/2019 11:24:24 PM
Hi
I am looking for serious study partner for step 2 CK. Need to go through UW as the priority and liked your proposed method.

I am in US Eastern Time Zone but can be flexible
Let me know
Ard

1/16/2019 12:45:22 PM
Clearmindpmdoc wrote:
Hi
I am looking for serious study partner for step 2 CK. Need to go through UW as the priority and liked your proposed method.

I am in US Eastern Time Zone but can be flexible
Let me know
Ard

Im in US EST too, beginner focussing only uworld.let me know ur study plan and see if i can fit in.

1/21/2019 1:22:25 PM
Hi Everyone,
Im in EST as well, beginner, and looking for accountability and staying commited daily ..my primary goal is to get through uw and onlinemeded vids...please leave your skype ID and i can work on creating a ck group

1/22/2019 3:32:13 PM
drChameleon wrote:

Hi i am interested, my Skype ID is junnygirl

1/23/2019 2:46:20 AM
drChameleon wrote:

1/24/2019 11:56:13 PM
Hi Everyone,
pls add me to the grp
taifade

thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK