Free review

1/11/2019 4:27:26 PM
Hello I am preparing for my IM boards, I need a study partner whom I could teach, in that way it will be refresher for me and you will get free tutor. As do not get time to study so it keep me on track. Contact me on skype nazar.pirzada2

2/1/2019 2:28:37 AM
I'm interested.

2/1/2019 4:10:28 PM
houseMD123 wrote:
Hello I am preparing for my IM boards, I need a study partner whom I could teach, in that way it will be refresher for me and you will get free tutor. As do not get time to study so it keep me on track. Contact me on skype nazar.pirzada2

Interested>>>

4/1/2019 9:33:27 AM
iata451794 wrote:
I'm interested.

contact me on nazar.pirzada2 skype

4/3/2019 9:15:47 AM
I am interested and I tried to contact you on you Skype but your Skype ID: nazar.pirtada2 does not work.
I am on Pacific Standard a Time. Thanks!
My Skype ID : mabeljoson

5/9/2019 5:06:59 AM
houseMD123 wrote:

cant find u with this name on skype, my id is sneha.karmani..im just beginning my step 2 ck studies, if u still can tutor..get in touch on skype

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept