Looking for a study partner for Step 3.

1/17/2019 11:05:49 AM
Hi,

I'm currently a resident and am looking for a study partner for Step 3. I am looking to go over questions and go over concepts as well as CCS cases to prep for the exam. I would like to work with the study partner at least two days per week or more for a few hours. I feel that going over material with a study partner helps fully solidify concepts and prepare for the Boards. Thanks!

1/24/2019 11:23:38 AM
smiley_face wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently a resident and am looking for a study partner for Step 3. I am looking to go over questions and go over concepts as well as CCS cases to prep for the exam. I would like to work with the study partner at least two days per week or more for a few hours. I feel that going over material with a study partner helps fully solidify concepts and prepare for the Boards. Thanks!

1/24/2019 11:24:43 AM
smiley_face wrote:
Hi,

I am interested please contact me. My skype ID csprepindc

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK