Passed in 75. Ask me anything!

1/29/2019 1:27:02 AM
I just passed my NCLEX this weekend if anyone has questions!

1/29/2019 3:39:35 AM
Congrats! I just got news today too I passed with 75 as well

1/29/2019 6:43:55 AM
Congratulations 🎉! I’m going to be taking my nclex RN soon and I’m so nervous!!!! How were the questions compare to Uworld? Did you find Uworld helpful? I’m so nervous.

1/29/2019 1:00:21 PM
Thanks all! I actually thought the NCLEX was MUCH easier than Uworld. I honestly felt like I was doing bad because the questions seemed too easy! I did about 1500 q bank questions over a couple months (about 75/day) with breaks and holidays in between

1/29/2019 1:12:23 PM
Congratulations, NURSE!!!!! I test on Friday, Feb. 1st. Super nervous! Did you only use UWORLD?

1/29/2019 5:49:04 PM
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

2/4/2019 7:32:42 PM
I feel the same. Kaplan my score had improved just a little. I have been studying fr about a month now, will test on feb 15, I have been averaging 70's my lowest was a 46. I haven't taken the self assessment test yet. I am kind of scared. I wrote a lot of notes down which I plan to read over 3 days before my exam. Do you suggest doing the self assessment, How many questions are there?

2/5/2019 12:06:18 AM
gkph464667 wrote:
I feel the same. Kaplan my score had improved just a little. I have been studying fr about a month now, will test on feb 15, I have been averaging 70's my lowest was a 46. I haven't taken the self assessment test yet. I am kind of scared. I wrote a lot of notes down which I plan to read over 3 days before my exam. Do you suggest doing the self assessment, How many questions are there?

congratulations to you can kindly please share mark klemiks audio or note please email @[email protected]

2/5/2019 12:32:46 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrats!! Did you find it hard that the NCLEX was so vague compared to uworld? I failed my nclex the first time using uworld but I had 400 questions remaining in the test bank. Uworld provided so much more info in the questions than my actual nclex. I'm doing uworld again and mark klimek. I'm in the 96th percentile so far this time around with uworld.

2/5/2019 12:38:25 PM
To all passers did you see this change in NCLEX; 'Please note that select-all-that-apply (SATA) questions on NCLEX can now include any
number of correct responses. Only ONE option or up to ALL options may be correct'

This does mean that you can select ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER rather than ALL CORRECT ANSWERS, and still get the same correct item, RIGHT???

Please clarify. This was posted in some of UWORLD'S questions.

2/6/2019 11:19:50 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

First of all, congratulations!

I will be taking my exam within the next week and would love any tips and also your notes, if you don’t mind. My email is fwfrogs18@@mail.com

TIA

2/6/2019 11:52:08 AM
grsx714068 wrote:
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

Congrats can send notes to [email protected] thanks

2/6/2019 1:17:39 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

hi there, i am registered nurse from New Zealand, want to take Nclex could you please advice which books, online coaching or any support local groups in Houston that i could get started with. I haven't bought any books or any online coaching yet. Your advice will be much appreciated.
thanks
Sue

2/6/2019 10:34:38 PM
gkph464667 wrote:

I do suggest doing the self assessment like a week before the exam if you can! I don't recall how many questions but I believe it will tell you on it before you press start.

2/6/2019 10:35:47 PM
gpdj725352 wrote:
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrats!! Did you find it hard that the NCLEX was so vague compared to uworld? I failed my nclex the first time using uworld but I had 400 questions remaining in the test bank. Uworld provided so much more info in the questions than my actual nclex. I'm doing uworld again and mark klimek. I'm in the 96th percentile so far this time around with uworld.

I did find that the NCLEX was extremely vague. I was waiting for specific situations but just used my best judgment.

2/6/2019 10:36:45 PM
bhnx967429 wrote:
To all passers did you see this change in NCLEX; 'Please note that select-all-that-apply (SATA) questions on NCLEX can now include any
number of correct responses. Only ONE option or up to ALL options may be correct'

This does mean that you can select ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER rather than ALL CORRECT ANSWERS, and still get the same correct item, RIGHT???

Please clarify. This was posted in some of UWORLD'S questions.

I don't know if that was on my exam but it is one of the NCLEX's new changes.

2/6/2019 10:38:07 PM
tttd881033 wrote:
grsx714068 wrote:

First of all, congratulations!

I will be taking my exam within the next week and would love any tips and also your notes, if you don’t mind. My email is fwfrogs18@@mail.com

TIA

I'd be happy to send you the notes but it won't let me send to that email you provided. Was it a mistype?

2/7/2019 5:46:08 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrads RN!
i have both Kaplan and Uworld..I feel i need to study content because i have forgotten alot of stuff i did medsurg in 2016 but reviews are confusing me on if i should focus more on Kaplan or Uworld. Im terrified i dont know enough. were your Nclex questions more similar to uworld or Kaplan?
edited by on 2/7/2019

2/8/2019 4:11:53 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations!!
Can you please send any relevant material you used to [email protected].. I would really appreciate it. Thanks again

2/9/2019 6:55:41 PM
jbct219328 wrote:
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrads RN!
i have both Kaplan and Uworld..I feel i need to study content because i have forgotten alot of stuff i did medsurg in 2016 but reviews are confusing me on if i should focus more on Kaplan or Uworld. Im terrified i dont know enough. were your Nclex questions more similar to uworld or Kaplan?
edited by on 2/7/2019

I felt the same way about content, the only real content review I did was the mark klemick lectures which simplify everything. I would suggest doing both Kaplan and Uworld if you can, every question helps!

2/12/2019 9:10:00 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrats!! How long did you start using uworld before your test? If possible can you send me any material you have please? Email: [email protected]

Thanks and congrats again!

2/14/2019 3:33:02 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Hi! Congratulations! i wish i can pass at 75 also!...Can you also share your tips and notes. Thanks so much!

Grace figueroa
[email protected]

2/14/2019 9:14:43 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

I write on February 25th, what was your overall impression? I have been using UWORLD and Hurst

2/15/2019 5:27:52 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

2/15/2019 5:32:08 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations ! Can you send please Mark Klimek lectures and audio. My email [email protected]. Thank you

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK