Failed Twice. Pass on the 3rd try with 75!

2/7/2019 9:52:31 PM
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

2/8/2019 6:04:41 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

Congrads RN! You give me hope because I have both Kaplan and uworld and Kaplan makes me so frustrated. Can you send me the study guide please [email protected]
edited by on 2/8/2019

2/8/2019 5:39:57 PM
jbct219328 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrads RN! You give me hope because I have both Kaplan and uworld and Kaplan makes me so frustrated. Can you send me the study guide please [email protected]
edited by on 2/8/2019

SENT. GOOD LUCK

2/8/2019 7:47:26 PM
Congrats on passing, what an exciting moment for you.

I'm also taking my test this week and I was wondering if there was an chance of you sending me the 30 page study sheet to [email protected]

Wish me luck.

inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/9/2019 2:50:42 AM
hjsm936795 wrote:
Congrats on passing, what an exciting moment for you.

I'm also taking my test this week and I was wondering if there was an chance of you sending me the 30 page study sheet to [email protected]

Wish me luck.

inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

SENT! GOOD LUCK! Big Grin

2/9/2019 5:51:41 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

could you email me the 30page study guide? [email protected]. thank you so much!!!

2/10/2019 2:18:06 AM
zlar494845 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

could you email me the 30page study guide? [email protected]. thank you so much!!!

SENT!!! GOOD LUCKKK!

2/10/2019 4:47:32 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
jbct219328 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

edited by on 2/8/2019

SENT. GOOD LUCK

2/10/2019 4:48:36 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/10/2019 4:51:42 AM
Hey! Congratulations. Please, can you email me the 30-page study guide?

Thank you.

[email protected]

2/10/2019 2:07:21 PM
I was wondering if there was an chance of you sending me the 30 page study sheet to [email protected]

2/11/2019 12:44:17 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrats on passing! I graduated in December and am taking it very soon. I would appreciate if you could email me the study guide as well? [email protected]

Good luck with finding a job! 😊

2/11/2019 9:19:42 AM
Congrats on tackling that exam !!! The main thing is that you didn't give up and kept pushing until you pass. I am getting ready to take the NCLEX shortly and would appreciate it if you can email me the study guide to [email protected] . Thank you and good luck to anyone getting ready to take the test.
edited by on 2/11/2019
edited by on 2/11/2019

2/11/2019 9:23:54 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/11/2019 9:25:52 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Can u send me also the 30 page study guide. Will take my nclex also. Congratulations also for passing.

[email protected]

Thank u!
edited by on 2/11/2019

2/11/2019 5:46:08 PM
Sent to you all! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! YOU GUYS GOT THIS! Big Grin

2/11/2019 7:03:20 PM
send it to me please, 3rd time as well and thank you in advance
[email protected]

2/11/2019 7:16:31 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/11/2019 8:08:52 PM
tptm255394 wrote:
send it to me please, 3rd time as well and thank you in advance
[email protected]

Good luck! Sent!

2/12/2019 12:51:30 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Hi, can you also send me the study guide. [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

2/12/2019 11:21:02 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/12/2019 11:23:03 AM
Hi,can you please send me the Study guide [email protected] thank you so much God Bless

2/12/2019 2:52:55 PM
jbct219328 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

edited by on 2/8/2019

2/12/2019 2:55:59 PM
Hello, CONGRATS FOR YOUR PASSING. I am in the same boat, I have failed twice and I really want to pass the third time. Can you please send me your 30-page study guide. My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Faith

inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/12/2019 4:10:42 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK