Looking for SP in Glenview IL area

3/26/2019 8:48:07 PM
Looking for SP.. exam in 3 months.. final prep phase.. Glenview IL area... could do on skype too.. need someone who is also 3 months away from their exam.

3/27/2019 4:47:07 PM
aoui496746 wrote:
Looking for SP.. exam in 3 months.. final prep phase.. Glenview IL area... could do on skype too.. need someone who is also 3 months away from their exam.

Hi! I am interested. What exactly are you doing in this final prep phase? Want to make sure we are on the same page so no ones time is wasted. Thanks

4/16/2019 10:03:24 AM
Have you tried studypal ? All my friends in New York use it to study in group for USMLE

4/18/2019 9:21:45 PM
zleh491629 wrote:
aoui496746 wrote:

Hi! I am interested. What exactly are you doing in this final prep phase? Want to make sure we are on the same page so no ones time is wasted. Thanks

I'm doing uw+FA+pathoma only.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK