exam in a month....need sp

3/27/2019 3:25:06 AM
need sp to do 1-2 blocks of uw in some 5-6 hrs...just reading educational objectives n bold points...........if anyone is on the same phase of preps....we can do some 2 blocks together....i can do at my morning hrs like 10 am to 3 am indian time zone.........please text only if you are sincere..im really short of time

4/15/2019 4:20:22 PM
oexe386274 wrote:
need sp to do 1-2 blocks of uw in some 5-6 hrs...just reading educational objectives n bold points...........if anyone is on the same phase of preps....we can do some 2 blocks together....i can do at my morning hrs like 10 am to 3 am indian time zone.........please text only if you are sincere..im really short of time

Taking CK soon. Done Step up, MTB, OME, Uworld X2, doing AMBOSS qbank. I’m looking for someone serious, highly motivated, won’t waste your time. Can do at least 2-3 timed/mixed Uworld blocks /session. I’m Central time zone US. Willing to work with your time. Let me know, thanks .
What’s your Skype?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK