SP for Step 3 needed

4/12/2019 4:03:00 PM
I was looking for someone to do UW for step 3 with. I intend to test in June and need a committed person to do atlas 1 block of UW daily. Recently started my Step 3 study. Please contact msg me if interested- via Skype: blaablaa518 or shoot me a text 518-366-6474

pages: 1

| 

The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE®) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB®) and National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME®).

ABIM® is a registered trademark of the American Board of Internal Medicine. ABFM® is a registered trademark of the American Board of Family Medicine.

NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc (NCSBN®).

MCAT® is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).

SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Board. ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.

None of the trademark holders are affiliated with UWorld.

© UWorld, LLC

We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept