step 2 CK study group- skype

6/1/2019 12:45:01 AM
Hello,

i am looking for a group up to 5-10 dedicated people to do questions & discussions everyday ( i know 5-10 is a big range but, ideally 4-5 people in a call would be good for discussion and dissecting the question, but since not everyone will be in the same time zone and wont have same availability, having 10 members will allow all members to benefit at different times i think)

depending on everyones needs and availability, study sessions could run anywhere from 1 hour to several hours, its really how much anyone/everyone wants and is available for. and when we have all members, we could set up a specific meeting time each day.

i am an IMG, took step 1, CK beginner, and in central time zone.
i would like people that are punctual, interactive, and dedicated ! and if you could tell me a little about yourself too, it would be awesome

i found study groups to be VERY beneficial for step 1, and i want to do the same for step 2 ck.
seeing how someone else interprets/dissects the question was helpful as a beginnger/intermediate level.
when i was in the end stages, i found that explaining my answer choice was a good way for me to get that repetition in, and to make sure i knew it by heart. so i genuinely believe, it doesnt matter what stage of studying youre in, it'll be beneficial for anyone.

PM me or leave your skype ID here if youre interested and i will add you to the group. i am hoping to get this group going as soon as possible

Thanks for reading !

6/24/2019 1:29:41 PM
my skype id is drsumitag

7/3/2019 10:28:27 PM
zpbs636227 wrote:
Hello,

i am looking for a group up to 5-10 dedicated people to do questions & discussions everyday ( i know 5-10 is a big range but, ideally 4-5 people in a call would be good for discussion and dissecting the question, but since not everyone will be in the same time zone and wont have same availability, having 10 members will allow all members to benefit at different times i think)

depending on everyones needs and availability, study sessions could run anywhere from 1 hour to several hours, its really how much anyone/everyone wants and is available for. and when we have all members, we could set up a specific meeting time each day.

i would like people that are punctual, interactive, and dedicated ! and if you could tell me a little about yourself too, it would be awesome

i found study groups to be VERY beneficial for step 1, and i want to do the same for step 2 ck.
seeing how someone else interprets/dissects the question was helpful as a beginnger/intermediate level.
when i was in the end stages, i found that explaining my answer choice was a good way for me to get that repetition in, and to make sure i knew it by heart. so i genuinely believe, it doesnt matter what stage of studying youre in, it'll be beneficial for anyone.

PM me or leave your skype ID here if youre interested and i will add you to the group. i am hoping to get this group going as soon as possible

Thanks for reading !

Please add me.....check your inbox.

7/9/2019 5:13:41 PM
please add me check you inbox

8/1/2019 1:12:29 PM
hi all. am vinoth. my skype: vinoth.koteeswaran

pls add me to the group. Thanks

8/3/2019 11:35:50 PM
add me please hanie.ak1

4/4/2022 7:56:41 PM
Can you Please add me to the Skype group
[email protected]

4/4/2022 7:59:24 PM
yjbc421755 wrote:
zpbs636227 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for reading !

Please add me.....check your inbox.

Hey how are you doing ?
Can you please add me to the step 2 CK Skype group.
I’ll be happy to study with you.

4/6/2022 11:36:51 PM
zpbs636227 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for reading !

4/6/2022 11:41:00 PM
zpbs636227 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for reading !

Hello, kindly add me in too
I am more than half way in u world but would like to join for few subjects
Here is my skype name live:vyaptidave

4/15/2022 10:04:11 PM
Hi,
Can you please add me to the group as well. I am in MST time zone.
live:.cid.78dad976d272a02
Or
https://join.skype.com/invite/hSZaOQdPh8sX

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK