Uworld is the best 👍

6/12/2019 5:50:46 PM
I purchased uworld in April of this year and began studying during breaks at work. I started off with a small amount of questions per test like 5 questions at a time and gradually increased up to 10 questions per test. I did tests like this until the amount of test questions equalled 70+ a day, eventually increasing to up to 150 questions per day. I tested small amount of questions at a time like that so I could focus on the rationales to the ones I would get wrong. However, even if I got a question right, I still looked at rationales. I was averaging anywhere between 60-100% on my tests but there were a few occasions where I got none correct or 20-40% as well. I kept going right up til 3 days before my nclex. On that day I took my assessment and got a 66% with 85the percentile and very high chance of passing. I had about 400 test questions remaining that were unused. I went over all my missed questions the next day, and rested the day before nclex. On Saturday I took my nclex and the computer shut off at 75 questions. I passed and am officially an RN. Thanks uworld.
FYI... I had about 20-25 data, 3 drag and drop, 3 EKG strips, 4 ob/maternal, 2-3 PEDs, 2 labs, lots of priority.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK