Passed in 75 after 2 months of just UWorld!

6/14/2019 8:44:15 AM
I just took the NCLEX yesterday and received a message from my board telling me I passed!

I graduated in May, and studied for about 2ish months using solely UWorld. I did all the 2000+ QBank twice and averaged around 40-50% the first time round, and 60-70% the second time around. The practice exam put me at the 77th percentile, with a "very high" probability of passing.

I literally scheduled the NCLEX the day before. I heard lots of people say that UWorld is much harder than the actual NCLEX, but I didn't find that to be the case. In fact, they were probably similar, with the NCLEX being slightly harder. But the format and style of questions was essentially the same. Honestly, I was really unclear about a lot of the questions. Most of it was educated guessing, especially for the SATA questions. But it stopped at 75, and then led me to some research questions (my condolences to Class of 2020) and the exit survey.

I was out in less than 40 minutes. About 8 hours after, I did the Pearson Vue test thing using the wrong expiry date and CVV number and got the good pop-up!

UWorld is the best. Period. Ask me anything!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK