Recommending to Dr Mohammad Taher for Step1

7/13/2019 4:35:46 PM
Hello my friends
I would love to write down a review for Dr Mohammad Tahir for helping me achieving my Step 1 225 especially when I was not able to pass the NBME exam I jumped from 186 to 225 just completing his lectures. He is an exceptional instructor and a true mentor. Connecting dots and my concepts got clear easily after attending his lectures. You can expect perfect guidance until the day before the exam. I'd recommend all to not just attend his lectures but also take complete guidance in the timing for NBME and exam which is highly necessary.
My aim was 230 to 240 so I am more than satisfied with my performance. My actual prep duration was 4 - 5 months.
Ask me questions if any.
His email is [email protected]

10/26/2019 10:22:00 PM
hoeq616846 wrote:
Hello my friends
I would love to write down a review for Dr Mohammad Tahir for helping me achieving my Step 1 225 especially when I was not able to pass the NBME exam I jumped from 186 to 225 just completing his lectures. He is an exceptional instructor and a true mentor. Connecting dots and my concepts got clear easily after attending his lectures. You can expect perfect guidance until the day before the exam. I'd recommend all to not just attend his lectures but also take complete guidance in the timing for NBME and exam which is highly necessary.
My aim was 230 to 240 so I am more than satisfied with my performance. My actual prep duration was 4 - 5 months.
Ask me questions if any.

I started my prep is it good to join his class. How many hours a day I should study with his class ? How many months to study to take exam ?

12/6/2019 1:08:04 AM
icqf203751 wrote:
hoeq616846 wrote:
Hello my friends
Ask me questions if any.

I started my prep is it good to join his class. How many hours a day I should study with his class ? How many months to study to take exam ?

I took a regular course by dr Mohammed Taher this year, so I can give a full explanation for you. He is an extremely good tutor!

The course was about 4.5 months (we asked for some extra days to have more time to finish backlogs and UW qs system-wise), via Skype. There were about 15 students in the group. In the beginning of the sessions usually there were quiz sessions, which helped to stay in touch with older material. Then dr Taher provided a lecture for a new material, answered any questions we had. He is not covering the material accordingly to pages of any book, but makes a lot of interconnections between the topics and systems. After the classes we reviewed the material with the notes, FA, solved UW. Doc goes a bit fast, so it was difficult for some of us during the first several days. Dr Taher helps to clear the concepts of most high yield topics (except for a Behavioral/Biostat - you have to do it o your own), gives his own mnemonics, provides with his own qs to solve and discuss in the group. As well, what I found very important, was his interest in students‘ success. He would always help you with the schedule, weird UW qs or any tough concept.

The duration of the whole preparation to Step 1 depends on your basics, your dedication and ability to work hard during the course, and of course, the score you aim.

As for me, I am taking his course for the second time because it will help me to improve the weak areas and get a very high score (so, you understand that I wouldn’t have spent money again on the staff that doesn’t help, right?).

Check the reviews and scores on his website, he has been teaching for many years.

Email: [email protected]
Skype id: usmletutor007
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrMdTaher

PS: You can ask for a free demo of his classes and you will get more from it compared to any post on the forum. Also, during the enrollment, you can use a code “PAV-02” to get a discount. Disclaimer: if you enroll with the code, I will get a discount too, so you can decide if you want to use it or just skip it.
edited by on 12/6/2019

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept