Study buddy for motivation

7/18/2019 12:13:05 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a study partner for motivation. I am fine studying my own material, but having another person to study alongside helps get through the long hours. If you feel the same feel free to shoot me a msg or reply to this thread. We can do a skype audio call, leave it on mute for the most part. We can ask each other questions, clear doubts, or check on each other to keep the pace going if need be. Female study buddy preferred.

Thank you

7/19/2019 9:39:03 AM
Hello, are you still interested in finding a study buddy. My name is Loretta and I am in need of one also.

7/19/2019 9:40:16 AM
dpck866215 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a study partner for motivation. I am fine studying my own material, but having another person to study alongside helps get through the long hours. If you feel the same feel free to shoot me a msg or reply to this thread. We can do a skype audio call, leave it on mute for the most part. We can ask each other questions, clear doubts, or check on each other to keep the pace going if need be. Female study buddy preferred.

Thank you
My name is Loretta. I am in need of a study buddy also

7/20/2019 6:51:01 PM
tych941592 wrote:
Hello, are you still interested in finding a study buddy. My name is Loretta and I am in need of one also.

hey Loretta! you are looking for a study parter still?

7/21/2019 12:26:53 AM
tych941592 wrote:

If you're a dedicated and serious-minded female looking for a study partner for FA and UWORLD contact me.
evening discussion on daily Basis CST or EST

Email: [email protected]

7/21/2019 12:28:48 AM
dpck866215 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

If you're a dedicated and serious-minded female looking for a study partner for FA and UWORLD contact me.
evening discussion on daily Basis CST or EST

Email: [email protected]

9/4/2019 6:31:28 PM
dpck866215 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

Hi
i am interested, can i get an email or number to contact you?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK