Passed my Nclex with a borderline assessment score

8/10/2019 10:07:31 AM
Just wanted to quickly share my experience to all those new grads out there that are about to take the Nclex. I took my Nclex passed Wednesday, after getting a borderline on my assessment score, I doubted myself a little bit. When I got to the testing center I felt confident but nervous. The computer stopped at 124 questions and I thought “I totally failed” , next 48 hours were the worst two days of my life. Yesterday I received my results and found out I passed and I am an RN. With this being said, don’t focus on those assessment scores and think you can’t do it! I have friends that received a high chance of passing and failed or others that received more questions than me. I studied uworld and wrote down every single rationale, then I did all the questions that I got incorrect . Uworld really prepares you, and I truly found uworld to be harder than Nclex. Every single question I got on my Nclex I knew because of uworld. Good luck to everyone ! Focus and study hard! You can do this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK