passed 120 questions!!

8/12/2019 1:48:25 PM
hello fellow Uworld user
i took the test last week (08/05/19)

i had 45 SATAs, 3 drag and drop and prioritization/who do you see first kind of questions.
My questions mostly about DKA, DI, SIADH,PPE and cardiology q's plus a little bit pediatrics .

friendly tip for y'all: pay more attention with rationales than the percentage/ score while taking uworld Q's. Btw, i used Uworld for content and do more practice Q's using Kaplan (using decision tree) .
i finished both. and able to practice more q and a's.
i listened to Mark Klimek's once in a while. but i mostly writing notes and using index cards.

and also about PVT (that worked for me) got a good pop up (tried like 7 times and been getting same results).

Goodluck !!!!

8/13/2019 10:41:41 PM
lvbv445683 wrote:
hello fellow Uworld user
i took the test last week (08/05/19)

i had 45 SATAs, 3 drag and drop and prioritization/who do you see first kind of questions.
My questions mostly about DKA, DI, SIADH,PPE and cardiology q's plus a little bit pediatrics .

friendly tip for y'all: pay more attention with rationales than the percentage/ score while taking uworld Q's. Btw, i used Uworld for content and do more practice Q's using Kaplan (using decision tree) .
i finished both. and able to practice more q and a's.
i listened to Mark Klimek's once in a while. but i mostly writing notes and using index cards.

and also about PVT (that worked for me) got a good pop up (tried like 7 times and been getting same results).

Goodluck !!!!

Congrats!! I am scoring 50-60% on Uworld. Is this a good score to pass NCLEX? I have a month longer to study. I’ve been studying each rationale, right and wrong. I occasionally score in the high 40’s up to 80%. I’m also using Hurst for content. Any advice or thoughts?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK