Grinding UWorld

9/22/2019 10:08:31 AM
So I will be taking the October 16 PSAT and I wanted to start and finish UWorld in the time frame beginning now to then. It is a short amount of time but I also have fall break the week before the PSAT so I can devote a lot of time to doing the questions then. Does anyone have advice on how to get the most out of UWorld while going through it pretty fast.

9/25/2019 10:35:15 AM
Hi! We hope you get some responses from fellow UWorld users, but in the meantime, we did want you to know that we have provided some guidance on how to set a study schedule. When you are logged into the QBank, look at the sidebar on the left. There is a section labeled "Study Plan". The document has some tips on how to best use your time prepping. Focus on your biggest areas of improvement and make sure to read the explanations thoroughly. The quality of the prep that you do will help more than just completing a high quantity of questions. Also, check out our YouTube channel. We have a few helpful videos there and are adding more that concentrate on specific topics and common problem areas. Hope that helps you and good luck!

4/4/2020 10:53:19 AM
iezm278438 wrote:
So I will be taking the October 16 PSAT and I wanted to start and finish UWorld in the time frame beginning now to then. It is a short amount of time but I also have fall break the week before the PSAT so I can devote a lot of time to doing the questions then. Does anyone have advice on how to get the most out of UWorld while going through it pretty fast.

If you have a lot of free time, then i would just grind the questions and try to ignore whats going on around you, and only focus that is problem how you would learn faster and do more.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK