Looking 4 a Step 3 study partner through skype

12/18/2010 9:20:16 AM
Hi, I just started studying for step 3 in December 2010. Planning to prepare in 3 months. Need a study partner, female prefered, that we can study through skype. I plan to do my own review during the day and also dedicate 2-3 hours reviewing questions with a partner.
If interested, you can contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Klebsiella

12/19/2010 11:25:25 AM
hi I am also sudying for my step 3 and have no study partner, have gone thru almost all of the videos already and will bgin doing qbanks soon but I am also interested in finding a study partner and skype is a good choice as I have done it before. look me up in skype if interested my nickname is ivansano1 from honduras email is [email protected], by the way I am male and hispanic, well I will hear from u if u decide, take care bye!
edited by OsMa52094322 on 12/19/2010

1/4/2011 10:18:38 PM
OsMa52094322 wrote:
hi I am also sudying for my step 3 and have no study partner, have gone thru almost all of the videos already and will bgin doing qbanks soon but I am also interested in finding a study partner and skype is a good choice as I have done it before. look me up in skype if interested my nickname is ivansano1 from honduras email is [email protected], by the way I am male and hispanic, well I will hear from u if u decide, take care bye!
edited by OsMa52094322 on 12/19/2010

Hi did you find a study partner? I'll send you a Skype request. I'm also preparing for step 3.

1/5/2011 1:18:10 PM
IdRo60995989 wrote:
Hi, I just started studying for step 3 in December 2010. Planning to prepare in 3 months. Need a study partner, female prefered, that we can study through skype. I plan to do my own review during the day and also dedicate 2-3 hours reviewing questions with a partner.
Thanks,
Klebsiella

1/5/2011 1:19:29 PM
IdRo60995989 wrote:
Thanks,
Klebsiella

Hi i am planning to take step 3 near end of march..you can contact me ([email protected])

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK