Passed my NCLEX first attempt- only used Uworld

12/10/2019 10:54:39 AM
So I never write reviews for anything but I felt I should for this.
I wrote my NCLEX yesterday December 9th 2019 and passed- the exam shut off at 75 questions. All I used was Uworld- it is 100% worth every penny you spend it completely prepares you. The NCLEX looks exactly like Uworld and the questions are all worded the same.
I studied using Uworld only- I studied for about 2 months, I started slowly and not as consistently but the past month I really committed to study at least every second day. I would do tests 30 questions in length, once I figured out my areas of weakness I would make tests just with those subjects but for the most part would just do a random selection of all questions. By the end I was averaging 73-85% on every test- some would be higher some would be lower but for the most part I was between those values.

My suggestion is take your time while studying and read the rationals/explanations of every question- that is the important part.

I was extremely nervous to write but the exam shut off at 75 questions and I found out in less then 24 hours that I passed, the exam is hard but Uworld is harder in my opinion and in more detail then the actual NCLEX.

Goodluck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK