Study partner for step2 ck

2/25/2020 12:02:26 PM
Hey everyone... I am on my first pass of step 2 ck Uworld (beginner).I find it really difficult to read through the Uworld explanations on my own so I’m looking for an Sp to read through them together and hopefully memorize things as we go. Timing: mornings/afternoons. I’m available all days except Thursdays and Fridays. I am from the Eastern time zone. (Fyi- I’m a Female Img and fluent in English)

2/26/2020 6:13:34 PM
I am interested in being your SP for CK. This is my email address [email protected] lets chat and see if we can work out timing to study together. I am an IMG as well and EST is good for me.

Thanks

2/27/2020 9:07:05 AM
I am interested

2/27/2020 9:09:01 AM
Please kindly share your details

Thanks

3/17/2020 1:22:01 PM
I'm interested...I pmed u my Skype id

3/19/2020 10:58:05 PM
I am interested - pls email me at [email protected]

3/21/2020 1:29:03 PM
bfhi298528 wrote:
Hey everyone... I am on my first pass of step 2 ck Uworld (beginner).I find it really difficult to read through the Uworld explanations on my own so I’m looking for an Sp to read through them together and hopefully memorize things as we go. Timing: mornings/afternoons. I’m available all days except Thursdays and Fridays. I am from the Eastern time zone. (Fyi- I’m a Female Img and fluent in English)

Hey ,, I'm IMG Female ,, I'm also in my preparing phase so if you don't mind that we can encourage each other to finish Uworld within 2 month ,,, contact me if you interested my phone number ; 6519556623

3/22/2020 5:54:30 PM
hwfo580052 wrote:
bfhi298528 wrote:

Hey ,, I'm IMG Female ,, I'm also in my preparing phase so if you don't mind that we can encourage each other to finish Uworld within 2 month ,,, contact me if you interested my phone number ; 6519556623

Hi i am interested. whats your skype id?

3/22/2020 5:55:38 PM
bfhi298528 wrote:

I am interested. How do i contact you?

3/23/2020 7:22:17 PM
bfhi298528 wrote:

3/23/2020 7:23:32 PM
bfhi298528 wrote:

Hi bfhi,
I am also an IMG preparing for Step 2 CK & CS.
Unless you have study partners, I can be you study partner.
Tx.

3/24/2020 3:39:39 PM
I'm down to studying!

3/25/2020 8:27:36 AM
hwhz791656 wrote:
bfhi298528 wrote:

Hi bfhi,
I am also an IMG preparing for Step 2 CK & CS.
Unless you have study partners, I can be you study partner.
Tx.

Hello there Currently I am looking for a serious SP with whom I can study for 8 hrs to complete my UW
If you are interested please let me know
Send me your skype id i will reply and shall discuss there

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK