Tutor for step 3 and IM

8/6/2020 3:19:30 PM
Hi Guys, I am a gastroenterology fellow (PGY-6) in U.S. I am interested in teaching step 2 Ck (IM/surgery/Biostatistics), step 3, and Board of Internal medicine. My stats were USMLE step 1, 2, 3 as 250 (99 percentile in 2014), 248, 242. In ABIM (board of internal medicine) I scored in the top 95 percentiles. A couple of medical students and residents have suggested me to start teaching/giving lectures as they have really benefitted a lot. If someone is interested in learning, please message me and we can work-out. Money is not a driving factor as I can earn way more money just by moonlight. However, I aspire to make an engaging medicine curriculum which is fun to study and I thought this would be a good goal to start with! That being said, I will charge some nominal fee and we can negotiate.

Hope to hear from some folks!

8/19/2020 11:48:48 AM
[quote=varu]Hi Guys, I am a gastroenterology fellow (PGY-6) in U.S. I am interested in teaching step 2 Ck (IM/surgery/Biostatistics), step 3, and Board of Internal medicine. My stats were USMLE step 1, 2, 3 as 250 (99 percentile in 2014), 248, 242. In ABIM (board of internal medicine) I scored in the top 95 percentiles. A couple of medical students and residents have suggested me to start teaching/giving lectures as they have really benefitted a lot. If someone is interested in learning, please message me and we can work-out. Money is not a driving factor as I can earn way more money just by moonlight. However, I aspire to make an engaging medicine curriculum which is fun to study and I thought this would be a good goal to start with! That being said, I will charge some nominal fee and we can negotiate.

Hope to hear from some folks![/q
Hello! Thank you for posting and I'm greatly interested in possibly obtaining your services as I'm preparing to study for the USMLE Step 3 for the second time. What is your contact information? Thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK